Hub of Technology and Entrepreneurship
The Engineering Innovation Building is a model of sustainability designed around the College’s collaborative research and development strengths. It will be strategically situated adjacent to the Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering Building at Mountain and Speedway near the College of Medicine, BIO5 Institute, James E. Rogers College of Law and Eller College of Management.
- A home for thousands of students in engineering clubs and on design teams
- Space and equipment for world-renowned researchers to develop new technologies
- The infrastructure to quickly move ideas to market
- Advanced manufacturing
- Biomedical systems and devices
- Materials processing
- Metals recovery and recycling
- Computer modeling and simulation
- Energy and energy storage
The College of Engineering is extremely grateful to the Thomas R. Brown Foundations ($3 million) and other major donors who have pledged support for the Engineering Innovation Building.
Be a part of something BIG
Please tell me more about donating capital funds
for the College’s most transformative project ever.