Be Amazed at Homecoming
From fine dining to barbecue; old friends to new connections, and advances in engineering to excitement on the field, the College’s November Homecoming has something for everyone.
- Reunite with former classmates and professors
- Meet new faculty and department heads
- Celebrate distinguished alumni at Friday’s Engineers Breakfast and awards ceremony
- See what’s changed, like the recently renovated Old Main, and what’s still the same
- See the latest UA Engineering inventions
- Tour labs, speak to a class, attend a guest lecture
- Enjoy the parade, pep rally and bonfire on the UA Mall
- Catch the Wildcat for Life tailgating party
- Bear Down, cheer on your team, and be a Wildcat for Life!
- Join upwards of 1,000 fellow alumni and friends for homecoming.
- Learn about the latest research on detecting cancer, repurposing mine waste, building robots for planetary exploration, and keeping hackers at bay.
- Whether you are watching glassblowing or glimpsing stars at Steward Observatory, you’ll be amazed at what you see.
Engineering Design Day
Annual display of student ingenuity where industry-sponsored projects run the gamut – from bomb-neutralizing robots to equine health predictors
Springtime show of talent and creativity featuring zany student competitions – think Rube Goldberg – to raise money for good causes
Maricopa Alumni Breakfast
Springtime gathering for Phoenix-area alumni to reconnect and enjoy a special engineering presentation
Solar Oven Throw Down
Sizzling scene on the University Mall where first-year students test their homemade solar ovens each fall, and Industry partners see what’s cooking in UA engineering education
Highly successful, student-run engineering career fair
Check back often for updates!
And There’s More…
Student clubs, faculty and departments in the College of Engineering host conferences, workshops, lectures, social and job-networking events and community outreach programs throughout the year. Check out the Coming Events calendar.